We strive to form strong bonds with members of our surrounding communities to help diversity-owned businesses thrive whenever and wherever we can. By guaranteeing that contract bidding opportunities are presented to certified diverse businesses, sharing our commitment to excellence, integrity, and service, we generate mutually beneficial alliances that ultimately contribute to customer satisfaction and social responsibility.
Our Community’s Needs
The tradition of a hospital that cares for members of its community started in 1939 and continues today. While our core mission is to meet the needs of the community, those needs evolve over time.
To continue providing outstanding healthcare services and valuable community programs, Adventist Health White Memorial Montebello evaluates the needs of the community on an on-going basis through a Community Needs Assessment and plans for the future accordingly.
We often takes our services out of the walls of the hospital directly into the community. Our outreach activities help us to offer a healthier lifestyle through health screenings, physician lectures, immunization clinics, nutrition programs, maternity education, children and seniors programs, and more.
Throughout the years, we have developed strong partnerships with schools, businesses, and local and national organizations to provide resources that would benefit the community.
We value your input on our Community Health Needs Assessment and Implementation Strategy. Please submit your comments via the following form.
Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2019 Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) Report
- Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) Implementation Plan 2020-2022
- 2019 Community Benefit Annual Report
- 2020 Community Benefit Annual Report
- 2021 Community Benefit Annual Report
- 2022 Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) Report
- Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) Implementation Plan 2023-2025
- 2022 Community Benefit Annual Report