The quality healthcare you know and trust, now with an even brighter future.
For more than 70 years, Montebello and the surrounding communities have turned to Beverly Hospital for the healthcare services they need. Now, by joining the Adventist Health family, we are building upon this legacy and expanding our ability to care for our community for decades to come.
Our new name is Adventist Health White Memorial Montebello. We have the expertise and resources of a large healthcare system to support us as we grow to offer more healthcare choices for you, our families, friends and neighbors. Together, we’re investing in a healthy, hope-filled future for each person who calls our neighborhood home.
Living God’s love by inspiring health, wholeness and hope.
- Be love: Love matters. Treat yourself with love and care so that you are free to love and care for others. Be trustworthy, forgive freely and find common ground.
- Be a force for good: Be courageous. Take action. Whether it is through your position or your passion, work to impact your community for the better.
- Be a mission owner: Own your role, find your talent and know that your contribution is mission critical. Ask yourself, “How do I inspire health, wholeness and hope?”
- Be welcoming: Recognize all people are created equal and embrace them in hospitality as you would a cherished friend.
- Be curious: Seek to understand how things work and why. Innovate and be open to new ideas and approaches. Own your mistakes and learn from them.
- Be brilliant: Leverage your best talents and skills to shine. Make promises and keep them. Always expect the same from others.