Welcome to our Online Appointment Request
This is an interactive tool that allows patients and physicians offices to request an appointment online in the most secure and convenient way. Please select the appointment you need and complete the form. We are fully HIPAA compliant and all personal information is encrypted. Once we receive your information, we will do our best to get you in as close to your requested time, however there is no guarantee since the schedule is based on availability.
We will respond to your request within 2 business days to confirm your appointment date and time. If you do not hear from us within that timeframe, please contact us by phone at the numbers listed for each department.
If you prefer to make an appointment by phone, please contact us directly. See Phone Directory.
- Echocardiogram (Adult and pediatric)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Computerized Tomography (CT) Scanning
- Carotid Studies
- Venous Studies
- Arterial Penile Studies
Please note: X-rays do not require an appointment, they are performed in a walk-in basis.
- New Patient Annual Physical
- Established Patient Annual Physical
- Follow up Appointment Visit
- Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT)
- Pulmonary Stress Test (PST)
- Arterial Blood Gas (ABG)
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Somatosensory Evoked Response (SER)
- Brain Audio Evoked Response (BAER)
- Visual Evoked Response (VER)
Prenatal Care New Patient
Prenatal Care Follow Up Appointment
Family Planning Visit
- Breast Ultrasound
- Ultrasound-guided Biopsy
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
- Bone density scan
- Wound Care New Patient
- Wound Care Follow Up Appointment
- Hyperbaric Medicine Appointment