In order to help keep patients and staff safe and healthy during the ever changing situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19), our Visitor Guidelines have changed. Please help with sharing this information and coordinating with your loved one’s family and friends. Restrictions are subject to change: View Guidelines Here
Welcome to Beverly Hospital. For everyone’s safety, visitors will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and temperature tracking before transitioning to a patient room. Visits by family members and friends are encouraged because they are important for the recovery.
The following requirements are in place to maintain safe practice:
• Masks are required in all public areas and when clinical staff are in the patient room
• We respect the patient’s right to have no visitors
• Maximum of 2 visitors per patient (exceptions are based on specialty areas or clinical circumstances)
o The exceptions will be determined in coordination with the attending physician and hospital leadership.
• Visiting Hours –
o 8 am to 1 pm (maximum 2 visitors / patient)
o 1 pm to 4 pm Quiet hours (visitors by exception only)
o 4 pm to 8 pm (maximum 2 visitors / patient)
• Virtual visitation is still available. Please ask the Charge Nurse to plan a date/time.
o Virtual visits are limited to a maximum of 15 minutes so that care givers can meet the needs of their patients
• Visitor hours may be limited based on a patient’s clinical circumstances or the level of care that needs to be provided
Guidelines for Visitors
All visitors are required to wear a visitor identification band obtained from the Security desk located in the lobby of the main hospital entrance on Harding Street. Visitor identification bands will also be available at the Emergency Care Center (24/7) for those requiring emergency services.
The following guidelines aid not only in the health and safety of patients and their families, but employees as well. In order to help keep patients and staff safe and healthy during the ever changing situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19), our Visitor Guidelines have changed please see the temporary guidelines HERE
- The Nurse Director/Charge Nurse may authorize special exceptions if a patient’s condition makes it necessary.
- Wash hands before and after visiting patients. Insist that healthcare providers do the same before caring for your loved one.
- For the safety of our valued patients and to prevent the spread of a contagious illness, we ask that visitors experiencing symptoms of cold, flu, or any contagious illness refrain from visiting patients.
- Keep voices down so that patients may rest.
- Visitors are not to wait in corridors. Please utilize approved waiting areas.
- Beverly Hospital is a tobacco-free campus. For the health of our patients, we ask visitors, physicians, employees, and volunteers to please refrain from tobacco use while on the hospital grounds.
- Privacy is very important to all patients. Some patients are returning from surgical procedures or are very sick from their illness and need quietness and non-activity.
The Beverly Café is located in the basement.
Visitors may stop by for a delightful cup of freshly brewed coffee or a variety of freshly prepared hot and cold meal selections, including the grill and the salad bar.
Our friendly staff makes sure that our guests have a pleasant dining experience. Visit us or click to see our weekly menu.
Everyone is welcome!
When visiting family members or friends, stop by to check out the great array of gift items. The gift shop is staffed by Beverly Hospital Guild volunteers, a group of dedicated men and women who serve the hospital and community with pride and joy. They will be happy to help you!
Gift shop hours (PST):
- Monday – Friday: 10 am – 6 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Items available in the gift shop:
- Gifts for Baby
- Stuffed Animals
- Cards & Flowers
- Candy & Magazines
- Beverages and more
For more information call (323) 726-1222, ext. 4142