Beverly Hospital is happy to be having in person classes again at a limited capacity. Safety for all who enter is our top priority. We have guidelines and are following Los Angeles County and CDC guidelines to ensure all who enter our hospital are safe:
- The main lobby is the only entrance to Beverly Hospital.
- Visitors will have their temperature checked when entering. If it exceeds 99.9°F (37.7°C), you will not be allowed into the hospital.
- If you are not feeling well or are sick, please stay home.
- All visitors must always wear a medical grade mask while at the hospital.
- If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- Beverly Hospital practices social distancing. Please remember to maintain a 6 ft distance between yourself & others.
- Community events attendance size has been reduced to allow for ample space between participants.
- Many hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the hospital.
- Guidelines are subject to change without prior notification