Today's imaging technology is used for much more than detecting broken bones - it plays a critical role in the diagnosis of cancer, infectious or inflammatory diseases, joint injuries as well as problems with blood circulation, internal organs or the heart. Beverly Hospital's Radiology/Diagnostic Imaging Center is staffed with experienced board-certified physicians and technologists who use state-of-the-art equipment to pinpoint anything that might be of a concern to your doctor.
The Radiology/Diagnostic Imaging Center services include:
- Full body multi-slice spiral Computerized Tomography (CT) Scanning
- Digital Mammography
- Bone Densitometry
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Non-invasive Peripheral Vascular Ultrasound
- Angiography and Interventional Radiology
- Full-service general diagnostic radiology
- Lung Cancer Screening Program
For all of your outpatient diagnostic needs, ask your doctor for a referral to Beverly Hospital's Radiology/Diagnostic Imaging. For more information or to make an appointment, please call 323-725-5017.