Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
- Copyright. All information contained within this website are copyrighted and the unauthorized use of the materials on this website may violate copyright, trademark or other laws. You may only use this website and its services for your own personal, non-commercial use if all copyright and other proprietary notices are retained. The content of this website may not be reproduced or copied in whole or in part without the written permission of Beverly Hospital.
- Not Medical Advice. The information included on this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only. This information is not a replacement for a medical consultation. If you have any questions about any medical condition you may have, you must contact your physician.
- Physicians Not Employees. Physicians performing services at Beverly Hospital are independent contractors and not employees or representatives of Beverly Hospital.
- No Warranties or Representations. Reference to specific products, processes, physicians or services does not constitute or imply any recommendation or endorsement by Beverly Hospital. The information published on this site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Beverly Hospital makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the information contained on this website or linked through this website. The materials provided at this website are provided “as is.” You should not assume that the information is accurate, complete or the most up to date information available. Beverly Hospital may revise or update this website without any prior notice to users.
- Limit on Liability. BEVERLY HOSPITAL AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, THE RESULTS OF SUCH USE, OR THE USE OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED O F THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Links. You will leave this website if you use the links to third party websites. These links are provided solely for your convenience and Beverly Hospital does not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of these websites. Beverly Hospital has not reviewed these third party websites, nor does it control such websites. Beverly Hospital is not responsible for the content of any third party websites linked to this website.
- Venue. These terms and conditions are entered into in the State of California and shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, except any conflict of laws provisions which would require the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. Any dispute related to these terms and conditions or the use of this website shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in Los Angeles County, California.
Beverly Hospital collects personal information about website visitors only as disclosed in this policy or on other pages to this website.
If you send Beverly Hospital an email, we accept your message as a direct authorization for us to use the information you provide and respond to requests through our non-encrypted email system. We may use the information you provide us on this website in order to send you information about health-related products and information, upcoming events and programs and other items we think may interest you. We may also use the information to improve our services, show the quality of our services and as described below.
Beverly Hospital will not respond to questions about your medical treatment over email. Instead, please call your Doctor if you have questions about your medical treatment or a medical condition you have.
Beverly Hospital will not sell or rent any information about our website guests to any third party. No patient identifying information will be shared or transmitted on this website.
An automatic monitoring program tracks visits to our website. This tracking process is used to evaluate the effectiveness and promotion of our website. We automatically collect and store: the name of the domain and host from which you access the internet; the internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the browser software you use and your operating system; the date and time you access our sites; and the internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our sites. We use this information only as anonymous aggregate data to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our sites, to ensure the sites are working properly, and to help us make our sites more useful. We do not use it to track or record information about individuals. We cannot discern your name or street address from this tracking.
We do not use persistent “cookies” or tracking mechanisms that collect personally identifying information on our sites.
We may use the information collected at this site for auditing, legal or other operational services performed by Beverly Hospital or by its contractors. We may disclose information collected at this website when required by law to do so. We may also disclose any information we have obtained about any person trying to damage our website or violating computer security or other laws.
- Security. If you choose to send email to Beverly Hospital over this website, your email will not be encrypted or secure and you are assuming the risk that a third party may intercept this information.
- Children. This website is not intended for children under the age of 13 and such children are not authorized to use this website. Please contact us immediately if you learn that a child under the age of 13 has used this website.